[nfbcs] need help using eclipse

Graham Mehl blind at trailstone.com
Mon Apr 18 14:04:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have lost my sight completely now and I am trying to use eclipse to
develop java applications.

Once I get to actually writing the code, I am on fire. , so to speak. My
question for you all is does anyone have suggestion on how to navigate
around between all the different panels / views? I am having difficulty
moving between the java package explorer and editor , and any view to the
build result view and back. I can use the  menu bar -> windows -> open view.
But one it is slow, and two I cannot seem to find the output of a particular
build. I know the view with the build has many tabs, and I cannot seem to
figure out how to get to the different tabs. I believe the other difficulty
I am having is I knew visually the different buttons and views and tabs, but
I do not know that they are audibly. I recognize eclipse is accessible.
Icannot connect the visual components with the auditable description of the
same components. The last version of eclipse I was using in the work place
was Luna. I do understand there has been at least two version  that have
come out since the luna version. I amusing windows 10  with JAWDS 17.

Any advice and helpful tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in
advance.

Sincerely,

Graham Mehl