[nfbcs] Help to use orca...

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Apr 29 14:25:47 UTC 2016

Yes.  The way I did the install was through a command line interface.
When I heard the first beep on booting I hit s then hit enter the same
way you do for a debian install with software speech over the sound
card.  I wait a few seconds then started answering questions.  At the
end of the install, after reboot orca came up talking.