[nfbcs] SharePoint with JAWS

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Mon Aug 8 20:08:31 UTC 2016

Ryan,

Sharepoint is an unusual animal in many ways.  The JAWS Quick Navigation
feature that is available in later versions is somewhat helpful in
navigation of Sharpoint because it allows one to move through a page by
elements.  However, there are trade-offs.  However, the biggest problem is
usually working one's way through a huge number of links on pages where most
of the content does not change but some pieces of the page do change.  Could
you give examples of where you are having problems?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson