[nfbcs] Strange Behavior in Windows Explorer

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Aug 14 19:18:50 UTC 2016

                I am using Windows 7. Windows Explorer is doing something
really weird. When I first open a location or go up a folder level, if there
are a lot of folders, instead of staying on the folder out of which I just
came, it will jump down the folder list. For a given location, it always
jumps to the same item, or rather, item in a certain position in the list. I
have tried everything, including maximizing the window and making sure that
the view is in list view, but nothing seems to help. It is annoying and
often leads to unintended results as I usually move faster than JAWS can
talk, so, if events do not happen as expected, I end up in the wrong place.
Has anyone else had this happen, and, if so, what did you do about it?

Nicole