[nfbcs] Kindle Fire tablet

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Aug 20 16:23:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

My opinion agrees with your opinion. It's good for something that costs $49, but as with previous Fire tablets (like the first one I bought), it seems to me that gestures have to be quite exaggerated to be properly recognized. Some gestures are also a bit non-intuitive, but at least the settings to change granularity, among other things, are not using a circle gesture anymore.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name