[nfbcs] New Study Online Accessibility Issues & Word of Mouth Alex Cohen Drexel University (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Aug 22 22:16:32 UTC 2016

--

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:03:58
From: Alex Cohen <ahc43 at drexel.edu>
To: jdashiel at panix.com
Subject: New Study Online Accessibility Issues & Word of Mouth Alex Cohen Drexel
      University

Hi Jude,

Thank you for your help with my last study. Your feedback was very helpful.
I hope you are doing well and enjoying the summer. I am now beginning the
last year of my doctoral program and I'm finishing the final study in my
dissertation.

This research project has the goal of showing that accessibility-related
service failures lead to avoidance of a retailer not just by the blind and
vision impaired, but also by those normally sighted people they know who
will empathetically change their purchase behavior after learning about the
accessibility-related failure. Below is a brief introduction and the link to
the survey. I would be grateful for your kind assistance in taking my new
survey and helping me distribute the link to others you know who are blind
and vision impaired, as well as three or four people without sight
impairments who would be willing to participate in a five minute survey.

Alex Cohen

Ph.D. Candidate

LeBow College of Business

Drexel University

  This is a two in one study where blind and vision impaired participants
answer questions about online accessibility issues, and normally sighted
participants answer questions about negative word of mouth regarding
accessibility issues. As a "thank you" for your participation, a $2 donation
will be made to the vision impairment organization of your choice. Blind and
vision impaired participants are encouraged to share this link with other
blind and vision impaired individuals, and three or four normally sighted
people you know who would be willing to participate in a five minute
research survey.

Please contact Alex Cohen at  <mailto:ahc43 at drexel.edu> ahc43 at drexel.edu
with any questions or comments. Thank You! The link below will remain active
until the targeted number of responses is received.

  <https://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_abBLThH3nfhmyxv>
https://drexel.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_abBLThH3nfhmyxv