[nfbcs] Deleting a message from outlook 2010's outbox

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:27:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

I had to do this some time ago. To delete the email, do the following:

1. Press CTRL+Y to bring up the go to folder dialog.
2. Arrow to the outbox for the account you want to delete the email from.
3. Press ENTER to navigate to the folder.
4. Arrow to the email and press DELETE on your keyboard.

HTH