[nfbcs] Xcode a users on this list?

Vincenzo Rubano vincenzo.rubano at studio.unibo.it
Thu Dec 29 16:28:19 UTC 2016

Hi Taylor,

if I understand correctly your question you want to add a control to a controller in a storyboard. In this case:
0. Make sure you’re using Xcode 8.2+ as it includes undocumented a11y improvements related to your use-case ;)
1. In your storyboard, place the cursor in the point where you want the control to be inserted; I find it easier to use the Document Outline rather than the canvas;
2. Stop interacting with anything up to the “Editor” group
3. Move to the library group, interact with it;
4. If it is not, select the “Objects library” radio button;
5. Interact with the “Library group” scroll area; select the control you want and hit Vo+space.
6. Keep coding :)

Vincenzo.

NVApple Team
https://www.nvapple.it/about-us