[nfbcs] Computer Shutting off During the Night

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:54:34 UTC 2016

Of course, this depends on factors such as how long you have your system
powered off and what other power settings you have set.

Another option maybe to suspend or hibernate the system when you're done
using it for the day or after it's been left idle for a while. I didn't
catch what kind of a computer this is or what operating system it's
running, but you should find these in your power settings. This means
you won't be able to do backups or downloads while it's idle, but it'll
snap right back to where you left it with just a touch of the keyboard.
This is what I do, and I find it to be a reasonable compromise.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail