[nfbcs] Installing Web Visum

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jan 3 01:41:58 UTC 2016

I take it you first tried to install from the webvisum.com site itself
first then failed because it wasn't signed and later could not install
from firefox add-ons.  If this is incorrect, please use the webvisum.com
site and attempt the install from that site.  If that install also
fails, webvisum support needs contacting with a bug message about their
add-on given the new firefox security policy.