[nfbcs] Bookkeeping/accounting software?

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu Jan 14 17:27:02 UTC 2016

I think a Window-Eyes app was also developed, but I don't know how well it works as versions change.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.