[nfbcs] Getting Rid of the Get Windows 10 Popup Window

Ian C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Sun Jan 17 03:33:10 UTC 2016

I'm not a super fan of importing registry exports, so...
For those interested, an article & multiple solutions are here.
http://www.howtogeek.com/218856/how-do-you-disable-the-get-windows-10-icon-shown-in-the-notification-tray/

I have used 2 of them & I like both.

Uninstalling sometimes does NOT work!  the control panel will!