[nfbcs] NVDA and JAWS [was "Re: Petition Asking President Obama To Direct the JusticeDepartment to Issue ADA Internet Regulations"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 04:05:48 UTC 2016

I agree that it's good to have NVDA in your tool box regardless of what
version of JAWS you're running, but it isn't always possible for people
to keep up with a product like JAWS, and using two different screen
readers can be frustrating. I think it's OK to suggest NVDA, but there's
no need to make anyone feel bad by calling the tools they can afford to
use as "antiquated".

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail