[nfbcs] The Mac Beckens

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Jan 18 14:51:31 UTC 2016

My guess is that the lag is due more to the device than it is to the
software. If you could run jaws on a tablet, it might have the same
problems. The processing power of tablets is increasing all the time.
But what engineers do when designing a tablet is try to cram as much
power as they can into a tiny space. But they'll sacrifice power for
space every time.