[nfbcs] Support of screen readers in lenex OS

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 27 13:59:07 UTC 2016

Ubuntu would be a good choice. I do workstation and server support for
the University Of Wisconsin math department and we run ubuntu on our
desktops and on our servers. We pretty much use exactly the same
operating  system on our desktops as we do on our super computers. Very
cool. And while my job does not call for the kinds of things a typical
business environment might call for, I almost never run into
accessibility problems.
is great.