[nfbcs] Lexmark Accessible Multifunctioning Printer

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:46:41 UTC 2016

Hi All,

My name is Justin Young and I am reaching out to these 2 lists to ask
if you know of any Lexmark Multifunctioning Printers (Printer, Copier,
Fax, Scan) are accessible to the blind?  I did some research and found
Lexmark has somekind of software called the Accessibility Solution and
thought it was very cool, but can't find much information on if you
have to have specific printers to use it with.

I would be looking for an accessible Lexmark multiFunctioning printer
built perhaps for a small home office and was wondering if any could
provide any information/suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Justin Young