[nfbcs] ticket systems

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jun 3 12:38:52 UTC 2016

My office is using ServiceNow.  I have only used the change ticket process,
but I assume the help ticket process is very similar.  It is very easy to
use with Jaws.
We had Remedy before, which was extremely difficult to use with Jaws, so I
was delighted when the powers that be decided to move to ServiceNow, which
proved much more accessible.
Tracy