[nfbcs] ticket systems

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Jun 4 02:36:33 UTC 2016

Brian,

Like Gary, I used Remedy some and it took some getting used to but I could
manage with it.  I have also used something called ITSM which I believe is
HP but could be Oracle, but don't know for sure.  It is a web-based
interface and takes some getting used to but is manageable.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson