[nfbcs] Outlook PST files?

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Sun May 1 17:49:36 UTC 2016

Hello Jim:

If the person already has a .pst file, the only program that can deal with
that kind of file is Outlook. Therefore, on the newer computer, you have to
get Outlook and no other email program installed. The cheapest way to do
this is to subscribe to Office 365 and pay, either by the month or the year,
and get Office 2016 installed, much as it pains me to have to recommend
it<smile>. I myself am using Office 2016, which comes with everything,
including Outlook. Outlook has a few problems--especially with JAWS, but I
am using it, and it is working despite me having to beat it into
submission<smile>.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong