[nfbcs] NFBTRANS

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed May 11 14:44:04 UTC 2016

Kathy,

I did manage to get NFBTRANS recompiled so that it will work on a 64-bit
system.  We also were able to get the WINTRANS part updated as well to run
it from inside Windows without agoing to the command prompt.  However, there
are no plans to get NFBTRANS to fully support UEB.  Some changes to tables
would get us part way there, but there are passage indicators that cannot
work right without program changes.

I don't know if the newest version is on NFBNET or not, but I could send it
to you if you want.  If it would be helpful, I can just send you the
executable that has been recompiled or the whole thing.  Let me know.

Best regards,

Stev Jacobsone