[nfbcs] Free training offers for GAAD 2016 at Deque

Jeanine Kay Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:58:36 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Today is Global Accessibility Awareness day! Deque is making our Deque University courses available for free to all persons with disabilities. See below for how to sign up and all the details.

If you are considering a career in the field of digital accessibility this is your chance to get access to courses that will put you on the path for success!

Starting today , May 19th (Global Accessibility Awareness Day!), our Deque University online courses in digital accessibility will be available to people with disabilities for free.  The offer is good for one year after the sign-up date.  To sign up, all we require is the applicant's name, email, identification of disability, and a brief personal statement.  All applicants with a disability will receive login credentials.  The full list of courses, application link, and additional details are located at  <http://dequeuniversity.com/pwd> dequeuniversity.com/pwd

Warm regards,

Jeanine Kay Lineback

President |  <http://www.nfbaustin.org/> National Federation of the Blind of Texas Austin Chapter

(512) 919-0430