[nfbcs] NVDA and Braille

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Fri May 27 10:04:31 UTC 2016

When I tried NVDA a few years ago i couldn't get it to work with my Pac
Mate Braille display. BRLTTY recognizes the display automaticcally on my
Debian system. What is the status of NVDA and Braille now?

I have been trying to install Jaws 17 on a fresh copy of Windows 7, with
all updates. It keeps hanging. The problem may be an older video driver.
Previous versions of Jaws had no trouble. Have others had similar
problems?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
Email: john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Mission: To develop softwares and provide STEM services for people with
         disabilities which are available at no cost.