[nfbcs] How many of you got CS jobs through cold interviews?

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Fri May 27 14:30:45 UTC 2016

Amanda, i sent you an email yesterday.

In addition to that. Most internships have several students. Many do not
bring cars so lots of carpooling to the job site and grocery store. You
don't have to participate in all the weekend stuff. Most people picked and
chose just the ones that interested them. And again there was carpooling
for all that.

If you do not feel you are getting all the services from voc rehab the
appeal.

Their job is to get you employed and if to do that you need o&m in a new
city then they need to provie that.