[nfbcs] Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 12:48:46 UTC 2016

As a blind user, I do not consider and hacking, but security services and software manufacturer is due. Screen readers actively monitor keystrokes so that it can tell you what they are. They also actively monitor what is coming up on the screen. Some people call that hacking. I call it quite ethical.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone