[nfbcs] Excel questions

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:05:54 UTC 2016

Oh, I've never heard of blind.training. I'm going to buy the excel textbook. However, I'm having some trouble clicking the add to cart button. When I click shall with the spacebar, I hear a little click and nothing happens. I have had this happen to me before on web pages and have not figured out how to solve it. Going to e-mail Cathy directly. Thank you for the resource.