[nfbcs] Linux questions. With orca.

ronak shah ronakshah.26397 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:33:14 UTC 2016

Thankyou so much,
I went through all the messages.

Orca, emaxspeak chromevox, all of it have to be used for the good use right?

Also the specific problems I m faceing  is that while useing the terminal,
orca is not speaking the responses of basic Linux commands for some reason,
it speaks sometimes, some comands properly, but many times it just stops to
speak.

Also in libra for the power points, orca responds to actualy nothing at all
as soon as I open the screen.

For java I will start useing emax editer.

Thanks once again,
Regards,
Ron.