[nfbcs] Kindle for PC

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Mon Nov 21 16:12:31 UTC 2016

I use Kindle for PC with accessibility plug-in all the time, but not to read anything serious. For that I use Codex to remove the copy protection, which is legal for personal use.

As for "How" I just read the help information on Amazon. I also have a kindle fire which is great for entertainment; not as accessible as an iDEVICE, but perfectly acceptable for enjoyment; reading novels, watching movies, and listening to music. I do not have any reading vision,  so I'm just using speech and sometimes Braille. Braille doesn't work with the PC software though because it uses its own voice to read out loud.