[nfbcs] JavaScript and HTML code review

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:56:25 UTC 2016

Awesome, in a little bit I'm going to be sending my JavaScript code to the list. I need some help I'm making a Calculator that is accessible for the blind and that eventually will be a Windows store at. I need help with some validator errors and other assortments of things, so I'm going to send the code to the list for code review later.

Sent from my iPhone