[nfbcs] FW: [program-l] Improving EdSharp

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Wed Nov 23 14:39:32 UTC 2016

I had forgotten about the support list for EdSharp. This message started a thread on the Program-L list.
There has also been a good discussion of techniques for improving code-writing efficiency by blind programmers onprogram-l, starting yesterday.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.