[nfbcs] python 4.3 with latest version of NVDA?

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at email.unc.edu
Mon Nov 28 20:25:07 UTC 2016

Hi Jessica,

I have never used visual studio, so I unfortunately can't help with its accessibility. I would suggest trying running the python code in the python interpreter or from the command prompt of your operating system (any os should work). If NVDA still isn't reading the output, then you at least will know if it is an NVDA issue or a visual studio issue.

Kevin