[nfbcs] Accessible editor for C++/Java/Python and their tutorials

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Oct 1 14:54:16 UTC 2016

emacs can be made to run on many platforms and coding platform-specific
extra support can be installed.  One of the python modes even does your
indenting for you and it's pretty good at getting those indents correct
too.  A background with emacs will help before you decide to use it as a
coding editor though.  Lots of good emacs information on the web as well
as help-gnu-emacs.  This editor is about 30 years old since it has a
deep support bench.