[nfbcs] Accessible program disassembler?

Jeffrey D. Stark jds.listserv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:49:47 UTC 2016

A lot of the time, even if you disassemble.... one of the biggest challenges
is that the variables and functions when disassembled end up just numbered
rather than named.  A lot of the fun revolves around decoding that mess.

i.e. Function A1(int i1)
i.e. Function A2(int i2)
i.e. Function A3(int i3)

I used to do a lot of it back 10 years ago.  However; am also interested in
anyone else's recent experience.