[nfbcs] Preparing for coding interviews

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Oct 3 14:55:28 UTC 2016

Just FYI, most Bookshare books now come direct from publishers, and that's
been true for technical computer books for a long time.  Any errors in
them are not the result of a volunteer's OCR.
As a Bookshare proofreader myself, I notice plenty of errors in published
books that I would have fixed, but publishers' lack of proofreading isn't
something I can do anything about.
Tracy