[nfbcs] Office classic menus:

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Oct 18 06:10:03 UTC 2016

It's not possible, at least not completely putting it back the way it was. I
have found programs that will add an extra tab that has the old menu bar on
it, but there is no way to completely get rid of the ribbon, at least not
that I have found. If you remember the 2003 shortcut keys, you can still use
those.