[nfbcs] Scratch from M I T

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 23:42:29 UTC 2016

Do people actually use scratch professionally, or is it just a
learning tool? If it's just a learning tool, then it's not applicable
to any job, so it would make sense to use something you could actually
read. I've used quorum before with a text editor and the command line
and it was easy. I would have never, ever learned programming if I
couldn't read the language myself.

Amanda