[nfbcs] Cash receipt system

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 21:03:09 UTC 2016

Hello Nancy and everyone,

		Have you checked out Square Inc.? One of the teams whose
meetings we attend uses Square to process credit card and other payments.
Paying attendees are given a receipt about the size of a business card once
they've paid and their transaction is completed. I've heard of some NFB
Affiliates using Square with assistive technology successfully. To learn
more visit:
https://squareup.com/

	Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue