[nfbcs] Preparing for coding interviews

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:00:25 UTC 2016

How do y'all prepare for coding interviews?

I first tried reading Cracking the Coding Interview, but I can only
find that book in PDF, and it mangles pretty badly when converted to
plain text.

I then tried solving challenges on HackerRank, but I have several
problems with that website. For example, some challenges give me
incomplete instructions. One has an empty bullet list under
constraints, so I don't know what they are.

I need to refresh my memory on data structures and practice solving
problems without worrying about accessibility.

Thanks,
Amanda