[nfbcs] Computer not responsive to activating an app

Robert Guyette rags215 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 20:04:38 UTC 2016

Hey Jim give me a call I like to play with this my number is 206-708-9597

Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 12:27 PM -0700, "Jim Portillo via nfbcs" <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

True enough, Lloyd; however, I have been down that road and through that
process of making sure I have IE selected.
Now, I'll tell you what's even more interesting.  I tried the whole taskbar
thing, and IE is not on my taskbar at all.  I tried pinning it to my
taskbar, and I don't get that option either.  Weird.
I'm going to become more cynical like my friend Curtis Chong and think
Microsoft doesn't want me to use IE any more.
I certainly don't mind "running" it, but I just find it very interesting and
peculiar that one day it works just fine and the next it doesn't.  Strange!
Jim