[nfbcs] Preparing for coding interviews

Deborah Armstrong armstrongdeborah at fhda.edu
Fri Sep 30 20:19:54 UTC 2016

> I need to refresh my memory on data structures and practice solving
> problems without worrying about accessibility.

Kill two birds with one stone. Take a community college course in some language you don't know well or in something like object oriented design. Community college is less demanding but cheaper than a real university course and you can get lots of tutoring as well. By law the courses are mandated to be accessible, and if they aren't there are at least folks who can assist with access issues. That's what I mostly do in my job and you'll find some colleges are better at helping blind students than others.

That makes you a student again for a free Bookshare account.

You can always take an online course. You can get a list of colleges in your state, as typically, even in Canada and other English-speaking countries, colleges in your own state or province are cheapest.

--Debee