[nfbcs] Is majoring in information technology in a mainstream college a good idea?

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Aug 4 20:00:47 UTC 2017

I found while I was working the cs degree was the gold standard and the
it degree was about on the bronze level.  With an interest in Science as
opposed to business, the cs degree likely will get you into far more
interesting work.  You won't be producing the same decision support
systems each time.