[nfbcs] Accessible Antivirus

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Aug 6 01:20:47 UTC 2017

            What is an accessible antivirus? I am currently using ESET, but
they recently made their software even less accessible. I wrote to them to
complain, and they told me to download the latest version , which they said
is accessible with JAWS. It is no better than the version that I had before,
which I wrote in an email just now-including the specific details-but I do
not know if they are going to do anything about it, and, if they do, how
long it will take. ESET has a bunch of CPU intensive features enabled by
default, and I am tired of it eating my CPU, so, if they do not do something
soon, I am going to switch to another antivirus.

Nicole