[nfbcs] Outlook question piggy-backing off of another thread

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:44:35 UTC 2017

You can try doing a Control-Y, which should bring up the folder list.  It
will bring up the folders for the various accounts as well.  This is a
treeview, so if you want to expand a folder, use your right arrow.  If you
want it collapsed, use your left arrow.  I hope this helps, and if not, keep
asking.
Jim