[nfbcs] Outlook question piggy-backing off of another thread

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 23:55:51 UTC 2017

I hope I understand the question, but when I'm in my mail view in the
list of messages for the current folder, I just use shift-F6 which takes
me to a panel where I can arrow up and down between my mailboxes and the
folders in each mailbox. To go to the messages in the folder, I just hit
enter and maybe I have to hit the F6 key again to jump views, but I'm
not sure about that. When in the list of mailboxes and folders, a left
or right arrow key will expand or collapse the mailbox or folder.

On 08/29/2017 01:44 PM, Jim Portillo via nfbcs wrote:
> You can try doing a Control-Y, which should bring up the folder list.  It
> will bring up the folders for the various accounts as well.  This is a
> treeview, so if you want to expand a folder, use your right arrow.  If you
> want it collapsed, use your left arrow.  I hope this helps, and if not, keep
> asking.
> Jim

Christopher (CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail