[nfbcs] Ocr for Mac

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Aug 31 14:24:48 UTC 2017

Greg,

Is this software able to capture any formatting information?  I am not
saying it has to capture formatting, but I have noticed that there are a
number of apps and software solutions for OCR, and some do better at telling
us about the text that is captured than others.  There are situations when
we don't need to know anything about font size or if the information appears
to be tabular, but there are cases where this is important, and I am just
interested where Tessa fits into this picture.

Best regards,

Steve