[nfbcs] Slightly OT Help with Outlook Contacts

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Dec 19 02:48:43 UTC 2017

Nicole,

There was a time when I believe Outlook could use its own contact list or
something called the Windows Address Book.  I am wondering if your contacts
might be going into the Windows Address Book.  I do not have Outlook 2007
any more to check, but I believe there was an option that specified where
they went.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson