[nfbcs] jaws so sensitive is BS!

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Fri Dec 29 15:21:22 UTC 2017

Lucky for us, there's NVDA if you really don't want to use Jaws that
doesn't require switching to a half baked screen reader on generally
broken systems like Vinux. I like my productivity, thanks.

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>