[nfbcs] Research

Andy Borka sonfire11 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 19:43:43 UTC 2017

Ultimately, no one provides a solution because the line in title 3 of the ADA that states a private entity is not required to provide public accommodations if doing so is a burden. Most schools try to use that as an easy way out. Since there isn’t a standard regulation forcing private entities to have public accommodations regardless of the circumstances, nothing will get done in this area.