[nfbcs] Accessible tax software?

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Thu Feb 23 12:16:26 UTC 2017

Turbo Tax on the web is accessible; I've used it for years. If your
taxes really are easy and you don't need a lot of guideance, you might
try Credit Karma's solution. Just came out this year, and it's
absolutely free. The rest of their site is accessible, so most likely
that will be too. I'm thinking I might try it this year; I get a little
tired of paying for Turbo Tax to do my simple personal taxes.

--
Joe