[nfbcs] Research

Greg Kearney gkearney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:51:41 UTC 2017

I'm not thinking of anything legally binding on the schools I'm thinking something along the lines of the U.S. News and World Report ratings of colleges. U.S. News and World Report isn't regulating colleges and they are not seeking the permission of colleges to rate them in their survey.

Greg

> On Feb 23, 2017, at 12:24 PM, Andy B. via nfbcs <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Not a wise idea since it would take more resources than available, and schools can change policy at a moments notice. Of course, schools aren't regulated by the NFB, so why would they seek approval or want to have the NFB as a regulating body? Most of the ratings are based on opinion much like other rating systems. Thus, buyer beware, which is a present fact. The only difference is no one is telling us to beware.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbcs_nfbnet.org/gkearney%40gmail.c
>>> o