[nfbcs] Accessible tax software?

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nfbcs at pcdesk.net
Fri Feb 24 11:43:15 UTC 2017

According to both Credit Karma and reviews of it, the answer is yes to
both questions. It does pretty much anything someone would need for
personal taxes, including itemization if you need that. Both federal and
state income taxes. What it can't handle are really complicated
situations. Business taxes, as an example, are not handled. I think it
said it doesn't handle certain types of trusts either. It does wages,
interest, investments, realestate, HSA, and pretty much anything else
you can think of for personal taxes though.

--
Joe